Lori G. Booker, JD, CPA
Lori brings clients a unique background in accounting, law, tax, and personal finance.
Lori started her career as a CPA at PwC, while attaining her law degree at Georgetown. She then acquired extensive legal experience advising high net worth clients on estate planning, probate, fiduciary income tax, and asset protection matters at Covington & Burling and Greenberg Traurig in Washington, DC.
After serving as in-house counsel for a financial advisory firm, Lori joined Wells Fargo Private Bank as a Senior Trust and Fiduciary Specialist, where she provided fiduciary expertise in the areas of trust and estate matters, investment management, wealth transfer techniques, and financial planning for high net worth clients.
Lori then returned to private practice with her own boutique law and accounting firm, prior to forming SageTrust™ Law Group. She is originally from Cleveland, OH.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- M.B.A. (Finance), Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
- B.S. (Accounting), Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
- District of Columbia
- Certified Public Accountant
- Maryland State Bar Association (Member: Estates & Trusts Law; Taxation; Elder & Disability Rights)
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Member: Estates, Trusts & Probate Law; Taxation)
- National Society of Accountants
- Washington DC Estate Planning Council